Job Description for Graphic Designer:
Position : Graphic Designer
Job Type : Permanent full time
Job Location : Madhapur,Hyderabad
Years of Experience : 0 - 1 years
At Taya Technologies, Graphic Designers weave iconography, typography, colour, space and texture together to help our users / clients successfully navigate our products with a rich look and feel. We believe that all our products should be beautiful and accessible.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You’ll rely on user-centred design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms.
One should Like to be passionate of all our UX jobs, you’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use.
- Design one or more consumer facing products.
- Create a look consistent while pleasing our users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional development teams and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Market and promote products and features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Proven ability to act as a team player in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centred design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included might not be considered.
At Taya Technologies, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Cheers !! Be the first person to step into the innovation team. Looking forward to see you.
If interested please share your updated profile to email@example.com